Sunday, June 15, 2008
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Here is the first one, for you curious types who missed it last fall.
And, here is what Claire had to say about it this time when she was tagged. "So, my dear friend Peggy hates me so she tagged me." and "Since I had to suffer through this, I'm spreading the joy." So, thanks to Claire and her positive attitude, here we go.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago, I was probably procrastinating packing. That would have been right before we moved away from Virginia at the end of Stan's postdoc. Heather had just been born two months ago, Rachel was 2 1/2 and Summer was almost 5. It was also the time I was a ward librarian. I only had the calling for a few weeks, but I really enjoyed it...maybe someday I'll get to do it again.
2. What are five things on my to-do list today?
- clean up after breakfast
- fix Summer's swimsuit
3. What are some snacks that I enjoy?
Almost every day, especially school days, the kids and I have shake and popcorn for our afternoon snack. My favorite kind of shake is mint chocolate chip, but I also like peanut butter banana, chocolate hazelnut, pina colada, black cherry and licorice chocolate chip.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
- Have a swimming pool put in the back yard
- Have a helicopter pad put in the back-back yard
- Get my helicopter pilot's license
- Buy a helicopter that will simultaneously hold every member of our immediate family and enough luggage for two weeks
5. Places I've lived.
- New York
- New Hampshire
Monday, June 09, 2008
We went to Heather's dance assembly last Friday. Here she is with her partner. They danced the Samba and the Foxtrot.