Thursday, May 10, 2007

Pictures of the Kids and the Chickens

The kids' blond aunt suggested I have not been posting frequently enough (see, my redheaded sister, you're not the only one who gets nagged). She told me to just put pictures of the kids up, since that is what everyone wanted to see, so here they are. Rachel took the one of Kelly. While I was busy taking the others, Michael was busy mixing the bread flour and sugar with hot chocolate mix, hence the guilty look on his face when I put him on the counter next to the sink to try and contain the mess.

The chickens are getting big...

...and so is Naomi!



Kelly and Gwen were playing dress up.




Summer was reading and listening to The All-American Rejects and did not appreciate having me come after her with the camera.

1 comment:

itchandscratch said...

Oh, she has red hair? It has been so long since she sent out any pictures that I had forgotten that detail.