Monday, November 15, 2010

Did you realize...

...that Christmas is only 40 days away? I don't usually start counting down until after Thanksgiving, but eBay has a countdown on the top of their home page!

One of my favorite things about Christmas is the cards, especially the cards with pictures. I am excited to get some free (plus S&H) Christmas cards from Shutterfly. The hardest parts will be getting everyone to look at the camera and smile at the same time, and also choosing which design to use, because they have so many nice ones.

Here are my top three (I mean four) choices-In Living Color-Merry Thought Bubble-Air Mail Wishes-Oh What Fun-which one would you choose?

Besides the darling designs, I also think it is nifty that you can choose to have your cards printed on card stock or photo paper. I will be getting card stock and am excited to see how they turn out! You can also chose between flat or folded cards. So many choices...

Shutterfly has great gifts, too. Two of my favorites are the keepsake boxes and the luggage tags.

If you have a blog, you can sell your blogging soul and get free cards, too. Go here and sign up.

2 comments:

42snazoo said...

I like the Airmail design or the Oh What Fun design.

Job said...

In living color is my favorite. Oh what fun is my second favorite. Will the picture include Bertram?