Friday, December 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Pictures

We went to St. George for Thanksgiving :) We drove to Pine Valley and played in the snow with cousins.






~
We spent time with loved ones, eating and eating and eating.

Grandpa and Grandma

Great Aunt Zella

Uncle Will ( I cut his hair that morning)

Great Aunt Rita

Aunt Daph and Uncle George

Rachel, Nicki, Kate and Summer

Niquelle, David and Rena

Matt and Robert

Natalie and Uncle Derek

Aunt Holly and Isaac

Aunt Teresa



~
We stayed at Will and Cynthia's house and had lots of time for snuggling...

...and pedicures...

...and playing with combs which resulted in new bangs for Kelly!


4 comments:

Christine said...

What a fun family get together! I always love visiting the snow...and then coming back to California to enjoy the sun ;)

AES said...

Yes, I like that coming back part, too!

There go's the Craigs again... said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW i miss us!!!! all of us family!!! OOOOOHH!!! LOOK ITS DAVID!!!!!!! WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!! thanks for putting me in your blog

AES said...

I can't wait to see you again, my darling niece!