Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011!!!

Merry Christmas everyone :)

I am just about to succumb to a sugar coma take a nap, but I thought I'd put this picture of Santa up first. He stopped by last night around 6:20 to say , "Hi". He has upgraded from reindeer to a dark green Jeep. It goes well with his red suit, don''t you think?

On a less frivolous note, we have had a wonderful Christmas. We are loving having Summer home for the holidays and my sister Sara is here, which always makes everything more fun. It was really nice to go to church today, to sing and worship God.

We are so grateful for the gift He gave us of his perfect Son.



2 comments:

Christine said...

I hear you with the sugar coma ;) I have been systematically getting all the sugar out of our house...unfortunately some of that has been by me eating it. :) Hope you had a great Christmas!

AES said...

I hear you on trying to move things out. I made a bunch of FHE treat sized packs and put them in the freezer :)