Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

For FHE last night, we got out paper, stickers, stamps, glue, glitter and the vintage typewriter that I bought on ebay last month and made valentines.

It was fun, but now I know if we are going to do family projects like this, I need half a dozen more typewriters.

I was glad Rachel got a turn, because she made this lovely card that made me smile -

Yes, it is upside down and no matter what I do, that's how it loads, so here is what she wrote (so that you don't have to stand on your head on your desk to read it) -

Once upon a time
There was a princess named Amy S.....
She was beautiful and very kind (Rachel is being too nice!)
And got married to her Prince Charming (that's the truth)
And lived Happily Ever After

Summer was also feeling creative and made each of us bookmarks and sent them to us for Valentine's Day. Aren't they darling?

1 comment:

Christine said...

Wow I love it! I love being creative...but having the boys it's usually a solitary project :( I have hope for my daughter though...she left us a little valentines on our bed that she made herself...and it even was a pop up one.