Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Where is his shirt?

Here is a picture of Michael when we got home from my OB appointment today. Yes, shirtless at the doctor’s office. Are you wondering why? Maybe we are even tackier than you thought. Maybe the AC wasn’t working and with 100+ degree heat, he was grumpy with his shirt on. Maybe I let him eat the lollipop the phlebotomist gave him when she drew blood for my test today (Where is the justice in THAT?) and his shirt was too sticky to meet the buckles of his car seat. Those would all be good guesses, but since you, a person of distinction and good taste, are reading our blog you will get the true story. Move over People magazine.

At each of my OB appointments, the nurse gives me a little cup, sends me to the bathroom and expects me to fills it with urine. Today, I told Heather, Gwen and Kelly to stand against the wall out of people’s way while I took Mr. Unpredictable in the restroom with me. Well, being the obedient girl I am, I filled my little cup and was getting dressed. I turned around just in time to see Michael, filled with curiosity, grab the cup and dump it all over his shirt. I quickly decided immodesty was better than a urine soaked shirt, so Michael was a beach bum at the doctor’s today.

2 comments:

itchandscratch said...

Maybe you can try and explain away him running around the doctor's office with no shirt, but what do you have to say about the fact that his shoes don't match?

AES said...

It's just an optical illusion :) You are seeing the white rubber toe of one and the blue canvas body of another. But, you almost make me wish they didn't match.