Friday, August 24, 2007

Rodeo Drive

I made a deal with Summer that if she finished the summer work for her honors classes by Monday, I'd take her on one last shebang outing before school started. I suggested the zoo and she wanted to go to the mall, so we compromised and went to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.

We drove on the LA freeways (maybe that took care of the zoo part).

We parked on th 5th level of a municipal parking garage.

We drooled.

We drooled some more...and you can see the salesman in the mirror coming to tell me,"No photography in the store, please."

Naomi found some shoes in Gucci that she liked, or maybe it was the bear.

Rachel liked this pleated purple dress in the Dior window.

We were all fascinated with the underground window displays at Prada.

What cute kids. I'd take them over a Tiffany diamond any day.

Lastly, here the cuties are again in front of the building designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.


2 comments:

42snazoo said...

I wish I could have gone with you! That looked like so much fun. We will definitely need to do some window shopping at some point on the Thanksgiving trip.

Summer's hair looks darker. Is it just the light?

AES said...

Gel :)