Sunday, May 10, 2009

Date Night


Stan and I take turns taking each of the kids out for dessert and maybe somewhere else they want to go, if there is time. Michael and I went out the other night and had a ton of fun.

First, we fed some ducks. Michael wanted to go to the place with swans, but since the spot he was thinking of is 6 hours from our house, we compromised and stayed closer to home. After that we went to the mall. I let him pick out six or seven different kinds of candy and we shared them. Next, promising him I'd be quick, we went to H&M and I bought sweaters for Summer, Rachel and myself. Lastly, we went to the puppy store and played with a two month old Boston Terrier. It was so cute! I always get tempted to buy a dog when we visit the puppy store, but this is the first time I have actually played with one. Even at that young age, it sure smelled like dog! It sort of cured my doggy dreams for the moment :)


No comments: