Sunday, July 31, 2011

19 Years

Stan and I went to the mountains overnight on Friday to celebrate our 19th anniversary. We stayed in a little cabin with a jacuzzi, ate a delicious dinner of steak and swordfish and went on a zipline tour. It was so nice to get away and just be alone together, but it was also nice to get back to the kids and find them happy and well :)

Here are a couple of pictures from the ziplines. There were nine total. We got up to about 46 miles per hour and the longest was 825 feet.
It was fun!


I kept adjusting my helmet mid-ride because it didn't fit very well, so it is a good thing I didn't land on my head.

Speaking of milestones - this is the 500th post on Blogography! I looked back, and we started it five years and three weeks ago from today.

Thanks for reading it :)




2 comments:

Alyssa McVey said...

Happy anniversary! That zip line looks like so much fun.

AES said...

Thanks!

It was :)