Sunday, July 21, 2013

New Pets (maybe) and Other Stuff

The kids have adopted a cat...maybe. The jury (Stan and I) is still out. They are having fun anyway while we decide (wear down most likely). We'll take it to the shelter tomorrow and see if it has a chip in it. They named it Griffin Blue. Even I have to admit it is a pretty cute cat.


Speaking of adopting pets, Kelly's 5th grade teacher retired in June and Kelly was able to take one of the class pets home, a Pacman frog. It was unimaginatively named...Pacman, so Kelly renamed it...


I fully expect my sister Sara to get the literary reference.


I've been meaning to post this from last May and am finally getting around to it. Michael took a fencing class and LOVED it. Here he is getting a point.


Finally, a picture of my bff Amanda who came to visit last week with some of her kids. As always, it was a joy to see her. Isn't her grandson a cutie?

 

So, here are the little bits and pieces I have to catch up on. I also have some longer posts to write about Sara's wedding, zoo and museum trips, hiking, camping and graduations. Any requests for which I do next?

2 comments:

42snazoo said...

I have to admit that I had to google "Woraug". I guess it's time to make a Triple Chocolate Quick After-Battle Cake and re-read the Enchanted Forest Chronicles...

Why did she name the frog after the bad guy?

AES said...

Because he was turned into a toad for undragonlike behavior :)