Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged Twice!

I've been tagged twice in the last few weeks and since I am catching up tonight...

First, thanks to Cynthia, I get to list 6 random things about myself.

These are all things that put a huge, can't stop smiling, grin on my face.


1. When I was a junior in high school I took Calculus. Sometimes, I would get 100% on a test. It would make my whole week. I love math.


2. I jumped out of an airplane. I was in freefall, unattached to anyone and pulled my own ripcord. That smile probably lasted for at least a month.


3.A friend and I drove from NY to UT by ourselves, two girls, me without a license (so Karen had to do all the driving) to go to college when we were 19 and 20. What fun! I love road trips!


4. I took a horseback riding class for one of my PE credits in college. I had to get up before dawn, in the cold and go out and catch, brush, then saddle my own horse - heaven!

5. Seeing my kids happy. I love it when they laugh, tell me a joke or tell me the good parts of their day.

6. Last, but far from least - I love flirting with Stan. He is really fun and very funny. Maybe a side of him not everyone knows about :)


And then, thanks to Alyssa, here is another tag...


10 years ago...
1. I was living with my inlaws
2. I loved getting to know them better

3. I spent a little bit of almost every day looking online for a job for Stan

4. I didn't have a church calling

5. I was pregnant with Gwen


5 things on today's "to do" list
1. Turn in work samples for Rachel and Kelly
2. Orthodontist appts. for Summer and Heather
3. Wash the whites

4. FHE

5. Blog


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Take the family to New York and Pennsylvania (road trip anyone?)
2. Take Stan to Hawaii and go on one of those helicopter volcano trips
3. Buy every Wodehouse book ever published and maybe even indulge in a couple first editions
4. Redo the kitchen
5. Buy some stocks


5 places I have lived...
1. Colorado
2. New York

3. New Hampshire

4. Utah

5. Virginia


5 jobs I have had...
1. waitress/cook/lunchtime manager in a pizzaria
2. photo retoucher

3. book repairer

4. substitute teacher's aide

5. spy, I mean mystery shopper

~

So, I am gong to tag no one in particular (so no pressure) and everyone who may read this. If it sounds fun, do it yourself and leave a comment here saying that you did :)

1 comment:

maggie said...

Amy and Stan! What beautiful children! From reading your blogs your life sounds so much more exciting than mine. What is your email address?

Lots of Love,
Aunt Margaret