Monday, February 16, 2009

Mishmash

Here are a few things from the last while.

First, some art work of Kelly's.

We check out so many books from our local library that, the other day, the head librarian thanked me personally for keeping their circulation numbers up.


For more on this, go here.

Speaking of my birthday, one of the things Stan gave me was some time alone to read the camera manual. I got myself some lunch from Rubio's, sat in a parking lot and ate, read and practiced, until it got too dark...

Michael got a couple of magnifying glasses for Christmas and here he is using one as a dress-up accessory.

Saturday most of us went with Stan to get some fresh air and sample puddles for fairy shrimp.


Finally, here is a video of Naomi getting her diaper changed. Don't worry, it is G rated. We start our bathroom readers out young.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

The best presents are the simplest and yet the most meaningful! Way to go Stan! Happy Birthday Amy!

Kath said...

What an good little reader Naomi is. I'm so impressed!