Sunday, October 10, 2010

Grumpy

I was grumpy last night. I went shopping at Costco, Winco and Walmart. I go to Costco a lot, but the other two aren't my usual stops, they just were on the way to other places I was going. I spent more than $300. Ugh. Now I feel like telling everyone, "Let's just look at the food. It's too expensive to eat."

Fat chance on that, though. Everyone is happy to have a full fridge and cupboards again. We ran out of chocolate chips the week before for the first time in years (!) and Summer told me that she thought she was going to die without chocolate chips in the house. I guess I went shopping in the nick of time.

I feel the same way after I get all caught up on laundry. I get the urge to tell everyone, "Let's just stay home and be naked for a week so that all the laundry stays done for a while." They just roll their eyes.

No comments: