Sunday, May 08, 2016

February 2015

Naomi and I both have birthdays in February. It is my favorite month of the year :) Last year, Naomi turned eight and had a strawberry cake. We are so lucky to have her in our family. She is so fun and smart and a delight to be around.

She went to a Daddy Daughter Dance with her dad and got all dolled up.

I was out of town with Heather and Gwen for my birthday. We went to San Fransisco for Codex - a dream of mine. It was a great birthday present. Talk about presents! I bought myself some Cave Paper, some gorgeous paste paper by Madeline Durham and an adorable scroll book by Susan Angebranndt. I was so overwhelmed while we were at the book fair (the words don't do it justice) that I didn't take any pictures, but we did get some at the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park, which was just lovely.





1 comment:

Naomi said...

That's me!