Sunday, May 01, 2016

Rachel's and Summer's Bridal Shower - May 28th, 2015

Last summer, Rachel and Summer both got married (wedding posts coming sometime soon I hope) and so we had a bridal shower for them. My sweet friend Kristyn (here's a link to her husband's blog) was so gracious and hosted the craziness! She decorated her lovely home way better than I could have decorated our well lived in home and everything was so beautiful. Aren't these centerpieces gorgeous?


We had a blast with the girls' friends from school, church and family from far and near. 

We played a few different games, all of which I have forgotten about (the dangers of blogging a year after the fact). If you were there and have any memories more clear than my own, please leave them in the comments!

My favorite game was the one where the party goers divided up into two teams and a few judges. Each team had a set amount of time to dress the brides-to-be in toilet paper wedding dresses.




Gorgeousness was the happy result.


2 comments:

Renee said...

Those dresses are hilarious :-) that's a fun game to play a bridal showers.

AES said...

Thanks! I found a lot of "in really bad taste" bridal shower games while I was searching ;) but I liked this one.