Friday, January 08, 2010

Naomi's Movie Review

We went as a family and saw, "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" at the dollar theater (now it is the $2 theater) on New Year's Day.


Fast forward to today when Kelly, Michael, Naomi and I were standing in line at Kmart. Our friend Siu got in line behind us and offered to take us all to lunch. She took us to Carl's Jr. and the kids got kid meals which came with toys promoting the movie.

On the way home, as she clutched her "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" toy, Naomi and I had the following conversation.

Mo - I didn't like that movie when it was scary. The noodle part was scary. I was crying at the noodles. The other part was funny. I liked the funny part.

Me - What was your favorite part?

Mo - I liked the jello! I liked to two little people walking in the jello and when they put their faces in the jelly and they were dancing, dancing, dancing in the jelly! I liked that part.



No comments: