Thursday, January 07, 2010

This week…

Naomi has discovered the joy that females everywhere consider their right - changing her mind. Maybe she waffled before, but now she has the vocabulary for it.

All week, she has been saying, "Actually."

I'll ask, "Do you want the pink or the the green bowl?"

Mo replies, " The pink one!"

Then, after the pink one already has cereal in it, she will say, "I want the green one, actually."

Or, I'll ask, "Which book do you want to read?" and after we are half way through the first page of the one she picked, she'll say, "I want the cat cupcake one, actually."



Kelly has been busy trying new things, herself...



...and Summer had to defrost a big chunk of ice to discover she was asked on her first date to Midwinter.

4 comments:

A&J said...

Didn't Dad announce your first date over the pulpit? I guess blogging your daughter's first date-request is a little better. ;)

AES said...

Probably, although I have blissfully repressed that. The other difference is that I got permission first :)

Emily said...

Oh, fun... Summer is going on her first date? Who is this lucky boy? He better feel preety lucky taking such a cute girl out.

AES said...

I am not allowed to post his name on the blog, but you're right, he is lucky :)