Thursday, May 13, 2010

Saturday


We went to the beach - yay! My three bathing beauties did not inherit my fear of seaweed. Underneath all that vegetation, they are all wearing new swimsuits. The funny thing was, because they were cut differently and because Gwen's was a "slim", my 10 year old ended up with a size 12 and Heather, my 12 year old, is wearing a size 10.

Nothing says May like new swimsuits, right? Summer and Rachel also have new ones, but I was lazy and didn't take many pictures. I'll post some another time. If you are shopping for a modest swimsuit, they found some cute ones at Lime Ricki.

After the beach, we rushed everyone through the bath and shower and were late to Summer and Rachel's piano recital. Saturday was a rotten day for digital memories because, besides not taking many beach pictures, I didn't get any good videos of Summer playing the piano. Here is Rachel, though, playing my favorite of her two pieces , "Linus and Lucy".


After we got home, Naomi had fun standing in front of the air conditioner!

No comments: