Monday, May 03, 2010

Randomness, Heavy on Michael

I made our usual after school snack, microwave popcorn and shake made from ice and powdered milk. We usually have straws available, but we were out. Michael tipped his cup up for a drink and got an avalanche instead. Look closely, I think it went up his nose.

Maybe it is okay to keep your Nestle Crunch bars in the freezer, but don't try to defrost them in the microwave.

I found this inexplicable picture on my camera.

The other evening, Michael decided to hold onto Summer's leg and not let go. She decided that she would not let that stop her from doing what she needed to, so she dragged him around the house for a while.

I bought a trifle bowl and felt the need to break it in.

Last, but not least, just for Summer, who can't believe I would blog my bruise, here is what showed up a couple of days after I gave blood.

2 comments:

Alyssa McVey said...

Cute photos! That looks like me after I've given blood... a whole lot of bruising.

AES said...

Thanks and I'm sorry!