Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last Week

Friday night, I went to the temple with some of the young women in the ward. It was Heather's first time doing baptisms for the dead. I love being in the temple and it was extra nice to go with the girls.

Saturday, Michael asked me at least seven times if I had anything he could take apart. Any old radios? Broken toasters? I had to tell him no every time. Amazingly, everything is currently working.

Sunday, our home teacher asked if there was anything he could do for us. I asked if he had anything that was broken to get rid of. His office had just replaced their computers, so Michael hit pay dirt. A whole computer to dig into! I think he spent a good six hours on it, and there is still more to disassemble.

Here are some of the batteries he unearthed and two of his favorite parts. Circuit boards? I have no idea.

2 comments:

Alyssa McVey said...

You know you've got a boy when things gotta be taken apart!

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

That reminds me of my brother Chris. He's a scientist now, if that helps any...