Thursday, June 16, 2011

Car Show with Grandpa

My dad was working in Phoenix for a couple of months and took a weekend to come see us. It was great o have him there. It was also the weekend of our local chili cook off and car show, so we headed on over.

My dad mentioned that this was the same model car he drove when he was Summer's age, so I got a picture of him in front of it.

It was so much fun that I told the kids that were with us (the 5 youngest) that they could each pick their favorite car and I'd take a picture of them in front of the car of their choice. Somehow I missed Heather. She probably would have picked the police horses that were there instead of a car, anyway.






3 comments:

Laurel said...

What a fun show!

That last photo is my favorite. ;)

Fine Art By Jennifer said...

I love the people by their favorite car choice! Cool to see how they fit their personalities!

AES said...

Thanks, it was fun to watch the kids choose...and I like how Mo's shirt matches "her" car :)