Friday, June 03, 2011

I am not dead...

...although I felt like it was imminent earlier this week. Just kidding! I have a bad cold and am being an over-dramatic wimp. I have been trying to be lazy, but Stan says I am the busiest lazy person he knows, what with three graduations (K, 6th and 12th grades) to prepare for and go to this week. I will post pictures and videos and all that fun stuff someday, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share the painting Summer created yesterday. It is titled, "Procrastinating Packing to Leave for College," which she is doing TOMORROW (packing AND leaving) and which makes me so very happy for her and and also makes want to hide under my pillow and have a good long cry, simultaneously.

2 comments:

Alyssa McVey said...

I can't believe she's so grown up! It's okay to cry... and to have a double dessert. :)

AES said...

Me either...and thanks for understanding :)