Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fish Tacos and Goodbyes

The last bit before Summer left, we squashed in some of our favorite family activities one last time. On a Saturday, we went to the beach and the Friday night before Stan took the three oldest to UT, we all went out for fish tacos and yogurt.

Heather took the black and white photos at the taco place. I took 2/3 of the photos at the yogurt place, and I don't remember who took the other one...









The day we went to the beach, we walked past this house and admired all their birdhouses.

Naomi and Michael in the sand.

Michael facing down those big waves.

Kelly happy to be there.

Gwen with the seaweed belt she makes for herself every time we go.

Michael found a small shelled creature on seaweed he picked up.

Heather being contemplative.

Rachel relaxing.

The only pictures of Summer I had in my camera when we got home were ones where she was walking away, which I guess is what all the fun things were preparing us for, weren't they?



1 comment:

Christine said...

Wow I can't believe you have a daughter leaving for college!!! I'm sure she'll do great. (I loved her painting ;)

I love all your pictures of your trips. What great memories with your daughter and probably what will be a memorable birthday!!