Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lunch

Yesterday, the at-home-during-the-day kids and I went out to lunch. We tried a Chinese place we hadn't been to before. Michael and Mo loved the fish tank. I loved the egg drop soup (it had tofu in it!). Kelly loved, loved, loved the sweet and sour pork.

I smiled at Naomi's fortune. We are all captivated by every little thing she does.

Yep, this would be Michael, at least until his younger sister starts crying or something is broken.

Here is Kelly's. Her fortune is a mystery, kind of like the microphone thing.

Rachel's in my favorite, a most fortuitous fortune, because it helped me convince her to pitch in the two more bucks I needed for the tip. Actually, she was already generous and willing, but it did put a smile on her face when I pointed it out :)


Truthfully, I put as much stock in fortune cookie promises as I do in campaign promises, but they are fun, aren't they?

2 comments:

Kath said...

What was your fortune?

AES said...

Ha! I had Halloween candy for breakfast, so I decided to skip the cookie :)