Monday, October 13, 2008

Sick Day

I have been flirting with a cold the past week and today it is full blown, so I am taking the day off (as much as possible) and taking it easy, which translates into catching up on my blogging.

Fans (maybe that is too strong a word - smile) of Phraseology take note, I have caught up on the last three weeks, just in time to get a new assignment that I will probably procrastinate.


~

First, a couple of Michaelisms -

This morning I told Rachel, "I feel rotten."

Michael stood up for me, loudly exclaiming,
"You're not ROTTEN!"


Then, when I put the popcorn on the table for snack,
he tasted it and pronounced,

"This is my favorite kind of popcorn I never tasted!"


~

Heather has become adept at climbing the tulip tree in the backyard. She is hard to see, but I included this picture to give you an idea of how far up she gets.



~

Here is a video of Naomi with Poppy. Mo used to be scared of Poppy because the chicken likes to follow her around, but they have become good friends. First, she shares her raisins with Poppy. Then she tries to teach her how to play an unknown musical instrument. Finally, Naomi chases Poppy around, loudly asking for a "HUG".







No comments: