Sunday, October 09, 2011

L.A.County Fair

Last month, Michael, Nomi and I went to the L.A. Country Fair. It was well into the hundreds and one of the hottest days of the year, so they are sweaty in every single picture. We stayed until the two big water bottles that I brought were empty and we then left :)

We saw some bees and bought some honey sticks.

The kids got up close to a baby alligator.

This display was my favorite exhibit at the fair :)

The fair had these picture boards ALL over. After my two compadres caught on, they had to stop at every single one they saw. here are my favorites (out of many). Enjoy!





2 comments:

Christine said...

We've missed all fairs this year but I've seen some cute blog posts about it...looks like we missed out ;)

AES said...

Tt was fun, but oh, so hot!