Thursday, April 01, 2010

My Brilliant Idea

A while ago, I bought this nifty sprinkles container. It has 6 sections, each with a different color of jimmies.

Each section has it's own lid so that you can use one at a time without mixing the colors.

It was kind of pricey for colored sugar, but when you have little kids around, sometimes it is fun to have stuff like this in the kitchen AND I used my Michael's 40% off coupon.

Anyway, we have had fun with them while they lasted, but each color was only enough for one small batch of cookies or cupcakes, so they went fast. As you can see, we only have blue and orange left.

I didn't really want to keep buying sprinkles at that price, so when I saw this big container for much less money, I snatched it up.


I told Kelly and Michael that we could eat lunch after they were done sorting all the sprinkles into individual colors and putting them into my six section container.

I think they might try to get Mo to help.

While they are busy, I am going to go start dinner. We are having the missionaries over.



1 comment:

itchandscratch said...

Maybe when they are done you can have them stitch soccer balls or dirty them up and send them down to the corner to beg change.