Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Happy Birthday Heather

Heather is twelve...and wise enough to request having one candle in a candle holder, instead of twelve in her cake, which may not have worked well in still warm cheesecake.

Naomi liked watching her open her presents.

Stan gave her the coolest gift: an antler he found while he was working in the Sierras last week. Heather tried it on Kelly.

Here she is, lovely even when her mother gets a little crazy and turns her lilac. She is such a kind, thoughtful daughter. We feel so blessed to have her in our family :)

Happy Birthday Heather!!!

2 comments:

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Your kids look so sweet!! We just celebrated 2 birthdays here today for our girls, one just turned 16 and one turned 21. Yikes!!

I wanted to let you know that I'll be bragging about you tomorrow! I'll be featuring your lovely bird necklace on my blog for "Brag Monday"!

AES said...

Thanks, they are pretty fun kids :) And happy birthday to your two girls! Doesn't it go by fast?

Thank you also, Karen, for bragging about me! I feel so flattered.