Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yesterday and Today

This morning, Michael asked me if he could play with play dough. We were taking off in a little while and I didn't want to worry about the mess, so I told him no. I asked him if he wanted to help me make brownies instead. He got excited and asked what the brownies were for. When I told him that they were for the young women, his face fell. Poor guy. I decided to try to kill two birds with one stone and had him roll some cookie dough (the original play dough?) and smash it into sprinkles. He did a good job and had fun. I can hear him in the dining room now asking his sisters if they like the cookies he made.


Yesterday, we all went to the pet store so that Summer could pick out a bunny. Summer is hoping her bunny is a girl and named her Madeline, because she was born in March. Get it? Mad as a...

She isn't mad, though, she's adorable.

I took her outside to take pictures and she was happy to discover dandelions in the back yard (happier about it than I am).

It was so cute, it made her nose yellow when she ate it.

2 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Are bunnies less stinky than guinea pigs? Hannah wants a small warm furry thing and is thinking of a guinea pig.

AES said...

My experience (limited) is that they are about the same. We had a guinea pig when we lived in VA and she was a fun pet. I think the key with either one is not just change the bedding, but wash out the cage each week, or even more often. I've heard you can litter train rabbits...

How fun for Hannah. I'll watch your blog for news :)