Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pictures of the Kids

I have no idea what to blog about. My muse is absent this week, but here are some pictures of the kids.

I was scanning a bunch of photos of the young women in our ward for an activity this coming Mutual and during the wait times I either tortured or thrilled my children (depending on their age and attitude) with the camera.

Naomi was thrilled. She jumped up and down so much while I was trying to take her picture that most of my efforts resulted in either her bangs or her chin, but here is one where I caught her whole face.

Michael peering intently at some crusty brown thing he found in the yard.

Kelly found some bugs in a lily.

Gwen's hair was a little messy after wrestling with Heather on the living room rug.

Heather helping Naomi get out of her church clothes and into a play dress.

Rachel's hair is getting long.

Summer was playing the piano in a dim living room between me and the window. I think she has a lovely profile.





No comments: